Privacy of your personal information:
Security of your personal information:
Access to your personal information is limited to those parties within Maroondah Sports Club who require legitimate access to it. We take reasonable precautions to protect your information, including Information Technology security (including firewalls and password-protected servers), secure document storage and confidentiality agreements.
Collection and use of information:
Your personal information may be collected when you communicate with us via telephone, email, letter, through this website, Facebook, from third parties (including credit agencies) or via any other means of communication deemed necessary by us. Information we collect may include: name, address, contact details, date of birth, credit card particulars, drivers license details, and any other information we may want or need to obtain.
We may collect information for a number of reasons, including and relating, but not limited, to:
- Provision of products or services (including applications for credit)
- Registration and administration of product warranties
- Protection against fraudulent activity
- Complying with legal obligations
- Direct marketing
- Communication to better understand our customers’ needs
- Layby purposes
Access to your information:
You may have access to your personal information which we hold by writing to Maroondah Sports Club . If any information we hold is inaccurate, please contact Maroondah Sports Club .
Disclosure of your personal information:
Your personal information may only be communicated internally between Maroondah Sports Club and the relevant staff, other internal related bodies corporate and third parties, only as required to carry on Maroondah Sports Club business.
We may only disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Third party service suppliers, including, but not limited to, printers, embroiderers and postal service suppliers, (eg: to facilitate postage of items to you)
- Parties involved in the maintenance of our Information Technology systems
- Your authorised representatives (including accounting, legal and financial advisers)
- Organisations required by law
- Any other party where your consent is obtained.
- Parties involved in the supply and / or repair of Our products on your behalf
Your personal information will not be sold or distributed to third parties for the purpose of direct marketing or statistical analysis. Your personal information will only be used for a purpose directly related to Maroondah Sports Club business and promotion of Maroondah Sports Club products and services.